Shot Darts

Custom Made Haruki Muramatsu Darts
Hello All,

created some Custom Harukis.
What do you guys think, shall I send them to Tony? (Hope he can produce them)
Or any suggestions? What do you think is the best grip for the rear?
I am still not sure which one to choose. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Balance and Weight is matching with the original.

@getagrip I abused one of your beautiful pictures hope that's ok  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

cheers
mad Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice, I think I actually prefer them over the originals Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Look good I'd go for it. The grip question is personal, I'd pick whatever is your favourite grip on any of your darts.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Yes you should. Very nice looking draft.

I love my set of the Muramatsu,  but i would probably prefer your design.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
No problem, looks good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Looks great, looking forward to see them in the flesh.
Thanks guys, will send a message to Tony next month, keep you updated.
following.
going the same route
(01-29-2017, 08:36 AM)mad Wrote: Thanks guys, will send a message to Tony next month, keep you updated.

Why wait I've already seen it.... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

(01-29-2017, 09:22 AM)MadHouse Darts Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 08:36 AM)mad Wrote: Thanks guys, will send a message to Tony next month, keep you updated.

Why wait I've already seen it.... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

haha, thanks for posting, appreciate it.

Reason:

Small update, I need to go with the smooth storm points.
Other board owners are worried about their boards  :ranting:
What Software do you use to Model it? Looks very neat.
Any Chance for me to get my Hands on the Storm Point Model? Would save me some Struggle....
Very nice! I look forward to seeing the final product Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
They look very nice, I like them better with smooth storm points too. Only suggestion is depending on how you grip the dart maybe add something up front. I've thrown the regular ones and they are nice, but absolutely no grip for your front finger(s) Your rear grip design looks better than the original, as far as grip is concerned. The originals are really nice looking darts tho
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
I was thinking of getting something similar made but with a deeper rear scallop like Monster Cobras. My plans will be on hold now though as I have a set of Rising Suns on the way and Monster announcing the The Cobra IIs.

Have you ever considered a set of Rapier IVs? Almost the exact same profile but with a micro grip on the rear section. I have a set of Rapier IVs soft tip No.5 coming with the Rising Suns steel tip.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Made Darts Pictures KDV180 10 971 02-26-2020, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Fizban
  Target - Rising Sun 3.0 - Haruki Muramatsu - 21.5g vanJupp 18 2,878 06-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Kevoo86
  Haruki Muramatsu`s Grip sbland0614 6 727 01-23-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Carlin's custom darts 4737 Carlin 21 2,689 07-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Poidisb
  My custom Exterminators from Custom Darts tonywalsh00 13 1,350 04-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Home made darts surround with light Webstarr 32 3,574 01-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Last Post: fabio.cor2
  MadHouse custom made 23g RubennnV 19 2,703 12-19-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Madhouse Custom Darts goonas 10 2,363 10-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
Thumbs Up My Madhouse Custom Made Darts F4tboy 13 2,987 07-30-2017, 06:03 PM
Last Post: F4tboy
  Custom Made set RubennnV RubennnV 24 3,672 04-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Kev