Harrows Darts.

22g chizzys
Got these through post just now, thanks ChrisTheFish for them

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Now they are very nice
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've these in 24 I bet the 22's would be pretty sweet. Good luck with them
Pixelating looking set of darts !

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Looking good.  Never tried the pixel version but the regular version are my backups -
as with the Bristow's I can't get on with these at all, they are too light

Member previously known as Daveheald

The Pixel`s feel really great to hold but its a Dart I just cant get on with, don't know why, just me, pity as I like these a lot,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Beautiful grip combination there .
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
great arrows!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)