Darts Buddy

22g Eric Bristows
Arrived today from Bounce Out, many thanks and +1 coming your way. Will give them a throw this afternoon

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Great classic darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ayup Rodney

Classic dart thats stood the test of time, I've only got the 22g knurled version.
But still great to get out and throw every now and again.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
A no nonsense dart with a no nonsense setup there Rodney. Looks great. I had the same in gold arrive a few weeks ago. Really nice darts.
So close lol

Close!
Nice darts.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

(01-28-2017, 05:57 PM)Rodney Wrote: So close lol

[Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017012...da3728.jpg]

But no cigar Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice darts, can't go wrong with these.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange

Nearly mate, great to throw arent they. Still have my old Bristows and a set of Gold ones and they are keepers for sure
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
can't get on with these at all, they are too light, ah well

Here's mine Brissy 150 :-) I hit it with 24g ones though.

I owned both weights but have sold the 24g. I bought the 22g as the second ones after I had been using the 24g because I thought they could be even better but to be honest, I think the 24g were better. I still have the 22g ones and I use them now and then at home. I quite like them, however, after a longer sessions I feel I prefer the heavier 24g ones.
BTW, this was probably the only set up where I had used the medium stems and standard flights. And what was even more surprising, I felt they flew the same with short nylons and kites. They fley differently with tweenies or other mixed set ups.
Glad your getting on with them, gone to a good home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(02-08-2017, 08:06 AM)Rodney Wrote: can't get on with these at all, they are too light, ah well

(02-12-2017, 04:00 PM)Bounce Out Wrote: Glad your getting on with them, gone to a good home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24g Kelletts are good2go Rodney Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

Got pic?

(02-12-2017, 05:41 PM)Rodney Wrote: Got pic?

(not swapping mine btw)
may all the doubles be with you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eric Bristow Legend, 22g mc1958 12 1,470 09-09-2018, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Getagrip