Darts Buddy

John Hurt RIP
Sad to hear the news that John Hurt has passed way.
Terrible news. RIP. Lost another legend.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
RIP John great great actor
RIP
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
R.I.P to another great actor, so many passing away recently Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

First big name the world's lost in 2017. Never saw much, if any, what Sir John did in his career - however I did catch his little segment in some Big Fat Quizzes and they were good.

Rest In Peace, Sir John Hurt.
Sad to hear, one of my favourite actors, R.I.P.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ayup Comrades

Rip John, fine actor.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
brilliant actor R.I.P
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. "BRUCE OUT" 

Sad news indeed, RIP