Darts Buddy

Best Android App for Tracking Practice/Averages?
Okay, so I'm looking for a really good app to help me track my practice scores and averages. I would also like to be able to keep up with checkouts and checkout percentages.  The one I'm using now is called "Darts Scoreboard" from the Google Play Store.  It seems to work well but I'm wondering if there is a better one out there without having to download them all.  Any ideas?   Thanks!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Prodarter works great on mobile browser. Better than any app I've seen.
Thanks, Joe! I'll give that a whirl!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Wait. This is android, right? I can't seem to find it.
- Red

Current Favorite:

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Not an app, use it via the browser. Just sign up and it will track your process:

https://www.pro-darter.com/
Ahh. Thank you!
- Red

Current Favorite:

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
darts scorer is the one i use, you can play against droid opponents to practice you 301/501 and you can set the game up to be double in etc

it also trackss 1 dart average/ 3 dart average / 9 dart average / 60's 100's 140's 180's checkout % and everything else
I use Darts Scoreboard too. Does everything I want.
Proud Dart Tart
(02-03-2017, 11:24 AM)JDorks Wrote: I use Darts Scoreboard too. Does everything I want.

Me too...im only missing a sync-function for other devices, like tablet...but apart from that :thumbup:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Russ Bray and Darts Scoreboard are good for playing against the com and against other people
21g Harrows Fire
Russ Bray the best by miles. Plus if ur name isnt listed u can tweet him and app developers to get him to add your name to the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like dartconnect... you can use it on any platform and play against the computer.

www.dartconnect.com
Awesome! Thanks for all the input, guys,
- Red

Current Favorite:

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
My Dart Training, the training & scoreboard app for android smartphones
I'd second My Dart Training on Android. Use it on my phone and find it very good. The keypad for entering your score is much bigger than a few others i tried so less wrong numbers hit banging in your score. An option to play V computer is supposed to be coming soon
Barney Phase 2 purist 25g
Barney Phase 5 23g
HO 99
180's 2017 5/20
Best 501 24

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Out Chart Android App DroSmo 1 676 02-06-2016, 09:04 PM
Last Post: nivla