Double Top Darts.

The Darts Show on ITV4
Anyone watching this? So far I find it pretty boring. Weird filming set also..
Proud user of Voks MMA 22g darts - for more info on them see Getagrip's review.
Watching now,just needs to establish itself.It might grow on you!!
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
By the sounds of it I've made the right choice not to bother with it lol
It's not up to date enough for me......do it as a Live pre show.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
The only interesting info so far was that van de Pas was sponsored by MvG for two events and he beat his sponsor in one of those Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm trying to figure out what's the show's target audience. Is ITV4 free to watch?
Proud user of Voks MMA 22g darts - for more info on them see Getagrip's review.
Yes,free.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
It's probably aimed at folk who know less about darts than us forum addicts. But I still enjoyed it. Darts needed a kind of magazine like this.
I missed it
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-28-2017, 10:42 AM)Getagrip Wrote: I missed it
No you didn't.

I only caught a bit and it was set out terribly. The woman said something about the masters starting next month, which obviously started after the show finished. I understand they must have filmed it a month ago but they surely knew when it was being aired.

Plus Paul Nicholson, think I'm going off him. I used to like him commentating but he's got such a droning voice and I don't know, I just didn't like it.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
LOL ok then, sounds like it was not that great Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
it was alright nothing special but it doesn't have any competition
set was pointless looked like a condemned building
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. "BRUCE OUT" 

Didn't see the first episode but watching this now - ok but nothing special - agree the set looks like it should be condemned though lol
(03-03-2017, 07:58 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Didn't see the first episode but watching this now - ok but nothing special - agree the set looks like it should be condemned though lol

Have to agree on the set, doesn't look like much thought went into it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
As someone who's working on his 7th episode of a talkshow right now, let me tell you, most TV-talkshows in their infancy need time to grow. They need to find out what works and what doesn't. The set, however, is abismal, why they don't film this in like a brownish pub setting (you know, something linked to darts) instead of that weird darts-dungeon thing they have going on, I'll never understand.
(03-27-2017, 04:55 PM)tonywalsh00 Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 08:33 AM)Berlin180 Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 09:10 PM)tonywalsh00 Wrote: I like to go on number of darts thrown rather than time, maybe that's just me. For me its 15-21 darts at T20 to get rid of rustiness and the bad darts, then maybe another 9-12 before it's full flow consistent throwing. Just how i like to think about it.

I originally wanted to ask the question the way you answered it - how many darts does it take for you to be fully warmed up - but when I've asked that to others (and I have many times), the answer I've received without exception is "No idea how many darts, I need about X minutes, so however many darts that is." I was actually hoping to get an answer like yours.

Ya i see a lot of people see it as a time thing but i see it as a number of throws before i get a smooth throw going. Everyone thinks about it differently i guess! I throw faster and with less thinking in my first 15 or so darts too so i don't think too much about my grip and help it feel more natural then get into my usual rhythm for the last 9-12 (which is still a pretty quick action)

(03-28-2017, 12:41 AM)AweSamOne Wrote: As someone who's working on his 7th episode of a talkshow right now, let me tell you, most TV-talkshows in their infancy need time to grow. They need to find out what works and what doesn't. The set, however, is abismal, why they don't film this in like a brownish pub setting (you know, something linked to darts) instead of that weird darts-dungeon thing they have going on, I'll never understand.

Could be because you aren't a 'marketing guru' who knows everything about what the 'general public' want ...

We all watch this stuff for many various reasons ... if it works for you: watch it, if it doesn't ... EastEnders is on the other side
Current Darts
24g DC BlackFin
Highest Checkout 2021
180 Count 2021
Best Leg 2021
15 Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your Books on Darts JerseyJon 2 241 12-01-2020, 06:37 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Show off: Your least darts leg today elevendarter 18 2,425 12-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Show us... The last Set of Darts you Sold The G 9 1,137 07-03-2018, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Shima
  The Darts Show Greystone 3 539 06-14-2018, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Greystone