Shot Darts

Harrows Josh Payne's Now Available
DC has the new Josh Payne's up on their site now, https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=19245

Come in 22, 24 and 26 gram weights.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Finally....
Price isn`t bad
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice, think I'll grab a set soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Look great, very nice grip too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Don't like the look. The gold looks a bit to yellow for me.

But I wait for Darrens review. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Ayup Comrades

They look a great dart, I'll check them out when Darren does a review.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
They do appeal for sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They look nice, not sure if the grip is for me "damn smooth part" but for under $40 Can i might try them some time
These look nice, anybody know the dimensions?
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(01-31-2017, 06:21 PM)John_B Wrote: These look nice, anybody know the dimensions?

On Harrows site Here, it only shows 53 mil long for all three weights.  No diameter info as of yet I've seen anywhere's.
Way too long for me.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
These look very interesting for me. But indeed nowhere dimensions could be found, even not harrows own site. Found this picture in Twitter
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Nice find Rubennnnnnnnn Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Nice, good spot Ruben and thanks for posting. :thumbup: