Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Jelle Klaasen Cobra 2's
Coming soon, looks like Jelle is being colourised - not too dissimilar to his current Monster darts:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
a bit of gold bling, nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice
Sawheeeeeet! I know what my next set of darts is. I'm glad Monster left the black off of the gold version.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Timely with the premier league coming up.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Gold one looks good, nice one for the collection.
Very nice though shame they don't come in heavier weights! Might have to buy some tungsten putty????
to light!!! Kitty Cat
Ted Hankey  - 25g with Storms
Monster COBRA 2 22g with storms
Monster REY SOL 22g with storms
Power 9Fives v2 26g with storm smooth
Taylor Gen 3 24g with Storms
Target Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun 22g
So Monster is just adding Gold and or brownish/bronze/silica color and jacking the prices up 20-30 bucks ? lol
what woman throws those weights!!! lol
Ted Hankey  - 25g with Storms
Monster COBRA 2 22g with storms
Monster REY SOL 22g with storms
Power 9Fives v2 26g with storm smooth
Taylor Gen 3 24g with Storms
Target Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun 22g
(01-28-2017, 01:20 AM)andjayik Wrote: what woman throws those weights!!! lol

The kind of women that throw harder than you and don't need the extra weight to fight the drag of the flight.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
I like the gold Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. probably won't get it though
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
they do look nice indeed

Member previously known as Daveheald

hope he is doing well in the premier league.

I guess i have to buy them   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hopefully it's not a dart which is designed to help sales and to promote Monster, and it will indeed help, or at least it won't hinder Jelle's progress.

While it's way out of my price range, it looks as great as any other Monster dart. Not sure about the gold though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts similar to Jelle Klaasen's Silver Star Dormatica 5 394 01-31-2020, 12:38 AM
Last Post: ROKGoose
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen Phase 2 Noir Unboxing Video In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 3 339 12-29-2019, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Jelle Klaasen Mk3? mc1958 5 895 07-30-2019, 02:42 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen Silver Star kenny D 11 816 06-25-2019, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  Jelle Klaasen DNA Vs Natural Poidisb 6 418 05-23-2019, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Poidisb
  Jelle Klaasen DNA darts jeetmuck 4 433 01-12-2019, 08:34 AM
Last Post: mc1958