Double Top Darts.

New member from Columbia, SC USA
Hi there, New member from Columbia, South Carolina, originally from Buffalo, NY... USA

Even though I already made a first post asking about boards, I figured I would say hello here and introduce myself here.

I am just getting back into playing after a long long hiatus... I used to play when I was younger, got started in high school. A lot of my friends played. Started on steel tips back in the late 80's and I actually still have my first set of "good darts" 90/10 Tungsten Raven Crackerjack's. I can't even find anything about them anymore. I don't think Raven exists as a company anymore. Probably bought out by someone else. Hammerheads were all the rage back then, although I never owned a set. I played 301/501 for a while when I first started, but I enjoy cricket more. So thats my usual game of choice.

I also play soft tip's as well, but always have preferred steel tip. I bought an Arachnid 655 ARA to practice on because soft tips became the craze at bars and pool halls. I still have that hanging in my living room today. It's funny because I have had it forever.. I moved several times and I still toted that thing around, even though I didn't play at all anymore. LOL Last week I had the itch to play again, dragged out my dart case and started throwing again.. It had been so long that I wasn't exactly sure how I used to throw, and I have been experimenting with grips and throwing since. Getting into the groove of throwing again. I also decided I wanted to get a bristle board again, hence my post in equipment. So in the next few days I'll be ordering up a Blade 5 so I can start throwing steel tips again. Going to add that to my garage. Already have my project for it too when it arrives. I am going to make up some 360 LED lighting to illuminate it. I'm very excited to be back at it again and this forum has been a great resource so far...

-Jeff

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome-yep-you've gone Nutz! You are going like it here...lots of good folks and lots of knowledge here on the forum. Stick around, check it out-great place to hang!
And, by the way, one of my sisters lives in your fine city.....it's a good place to be.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome aboard, Jeff! Settle in and enjoy the forum! Good to hear that you're back at the oche! There are loads of friendly folks here and plenty of great advice!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome in Jeff.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome ,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Jeff. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello Jeff and welcome! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hello Jeff, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome!
Welcome aboard Jeff! From Syracuse NY.
Thanks all for the welcome!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome pal.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post