Harrows Darts.

Nodor Hippo 45g
Nodor Hippo Darts (44.87 - 44.96 - 44.95 grams)

I bought these darts just for fun and to find out how heavy darts fly. Unfortunately I couldn't find a 50 grams dart. As I am concerned darts with more than 50 grams of weight are not allowed to throw in competitions. Anyway 45 grams is pretty heavy as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  It's about twice the weight I usually like to throw.  

I threw them about 30-45 minutes and I was surprised how less different it felt to me. Of course these darts have a lot more heavy and bulky feeling in the hand but when I threw them it wasn't a overly different feel 

The greatest problem was that they landed extremely tail down, even with small stems and big flights. This caused a lot of bounce-outs because those big things blocked the whole single bed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It was a nice experiment with a unexpected result. I won't consider making these my #1 set of darts but I think they are definitely throwable if you like heavy darts.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://twitter.com/TheRedBit180/status/...7484547072
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Heavy? Man those are heavy enough to throw in the back of my truck to give me traction on the snow!!
I thought I'm using heavy darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice review, by the way.
LOL I think they are called Bunker Busters elsewhere but I think I would buy them just for the name Hippo darts lol sounds great! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yes, Hippo Darts is a suiting name.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Eeeekkkk!  :woah:
Wow those are incredible things, is it actually physically possible to fit all 3 in a bed?!?
"OOOHHH, Chimpanzee that, Monkey News! You F---.........."
Official Raymond van Barneveld No1 Fan.
(01-26-2017, 08:45 PM)lovejoy Wrote: Wow those are incredible things, is it actually physically possible to fit all 3 in a bed?!?

If you are a better player than me it shouldn't be a big deal. I have almost scored a 140  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That will be a big no to them lol
I bet they sound like a hippo in combat boots when they hit the board! 45g! Wow, that's heavy!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Designa Dragonfire (Nodor 2900 Series) Dmott 12 8,195 01-20-2018, 01:40 AM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Nodor 2801 - Total Grip Leetaylor17 0 939 02-03-2017, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Leetaylor17