Harrows Darts.

LStyle
Just had these arrive today... What's everyone's thoughts? Going to use them on Target Pro Grip stems? Used cosmo before but having a change and checking out the LStyle?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovely flights, the Cobra sig ones look great as well as I've got a couple of sets myself.  If using steel tip you may want to get some metal champagne cups if you've not already.

Enjoy the new flights and let us know how they go for you. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm a big fan of L-Style for the look, but they are also very durable.  I used the cobra flights below for a solid eight weeks before I finally sliced one of them.  I have only ever used them with L-Style stems, however, so I'd be interested to hear how you get on combining them with Target gear.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I use L style on my match darts, and a couple of my practice sets. The flights last a long time, especially with storm points. I haven't replaced a stem in over a year. You can't really robinhood them unless you shoot through the cap, which I have done, but you can still use the cap without a problem. I really like the L-style carbon silent stems, though a bit pricey, they last a really long time. L-style all the way!
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

(01-26-2017, 02:37 PM)Great White North Wrote: Lovely flights, the Cobra sig ones look great as well as I've got a couple of sets myself.  If using steel tip you may want to get some metal champagne cups if you've not already.

Enjoy the new flights and let us know how they go for you. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have never tried the metal caps. Does it throw off the weight as opposed to the plastic, or make the dart more rear weighted at all? I assume the metal can't be that much more heavy than the plastic.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

Love L-Style flights, I think they're more durable than Cosmo Fit Flight and they make lots of cool players flights. For shafts, so far I have tried the Silent Straight, Silent Slim and the Carbon Silent Slim. I like spinning shafts but they do loosen eventually and there may not be an audible rattle but it can feel loose as I raise the dart, even the Carbon Silent.

I have some Monster Dragster shafts on order, they be the first locked shaft I'm going to try with the flights.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
(01-26-2017, 04:40 PM)ks99dime Wrote: I have never tried the metal caps.  Does it throw off the weight as opposed to the plastic, or make the dart more rear weighted at all? I assume the metal can't be that much more heavy than the plastic.

Never found the metal ones to have any effect whatsoever on the flight of the dart.
(01-26-2017, 04:40 PM)ks99dime Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 02:37 PM)Great White North Wrote: Lovely flights, the Cobra sig ones look great as well as I've got a couple of sets myself.  If using steel tip you may want to get some metal champagne cups if you've not already.

I have never tried the metal caps.  Does it throw off the weight as opposed to the plastic, or make the dart more rear weighted at all? I assume the metal can't be that much more heavy than the plastic.

I did, they were a hassle to put on, didn't fit as nice as the plastic ones, and overall didn't seem to change much. Maybe they would on a lighter soft tip dart, on my 22-23g darts, they didn't have much of an effect.
(01-26-2017, 05:36 PM)Gada Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 04:40 PM)ks99dime Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 02:37 PM)Great White North Wrote: Lovely flights, the Cobra sig ones look great as well as I've got a couple of sets myself.  If using steel tip you may want to get some metal champagne cups if you've not already.

I have never tried the metal caps.  Does it throw off the weight as opposed to the plastic, or make the dart more rear weighted at all? I assume the metal can't be that much more heavy than the plastic.

I did, they were a hassle to put on, didn't fit as nice as the plastic ones, and overall didn't seem to change much. Maybe they would on a lighter soft tip dart, on my 22-23g darts, they didn't have much of an effect.

I agree, sometimes have a difficult time getting the flight to seat fully in the stem.  When I try to push I think I sometimes weaken the built-up part plastic structure in the flight.  Are you then typically using the plastic ones with your steel tip darts?  And if yes, are they working okay?

As far as the weight, they are very light and I don't believe the weight difference compared to the plastic one is significant.
(01-26-2017, 05:27 PM)kungfuron Wrote: Love L-Style flights, I think they're more durable than Cosmo Fit Flight and they make lots of cool players flights.  For shafts, so far I have tried the Silent Straight, Silent Slim and the Carbon Silent Slim.  I like spinning shafts but they do loosen eventually and there may not be an audible rattle but it can feel loose as I raise the dart, even the Carbon Silent.

I have some Monster Dragster shafts on order, they be the first locked shaft I'm going to try with the flights.

Try a tiny drop of modellers glue in the joint,it usually keeps a sort of elastic quality,keeps them tighter but not too much that it wont move when struck by a following dart.Good luck. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
(01-26-2017, 06:23 PM)Tremble Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 05:27 PM)kungfuron Wrote: Love L-Style flights, I think they're more durable than Cosmo Fit Flight and they make lots of cool players flights.  For shafts, so far I have tried the Silent Straight, Silent Slim and the Carbon Silent Slim.  I like spinning shafts but they do loosen eventually and there may not be an audible rattle but it can feel loose as I raise the dart, even the Carbon Silent.

Try a tiny drop of modellers glue in the joint,it usually keeps a sort of elastic quality,keeps them tighter but not too much that it wont move when struck by a following dart.Good luck. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm going to try locked shafts for a bit and unless I start shredding flights, I'll probably stick to them.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Yeah i eventually went back to locked stems, as the slight rattle would just piss me off. That being said, the flights are still insanely durable, and if you use Stormpoints or tridents, they do last forever.
(01-26-2017, 02:33 PM)tomfarnell1997 Wrote: Just had these arrive today... What's everyone's thoughts? Going to use them on Target Pro Grip stems? Used cosmo before but having a change and checking out the LStyle?

[Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017012...b9b019.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can use them with Target Pro Grip stems, but they fit best on L-style stems.