Darts Buddy

Winmau Zagato
Hi guys, not a review, but some pictures.

Haven't had a throw with them, think they can work for me, because they are very similar in size with Highlander darts, which I like.
Will try them when my board will arrive(so long Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ).

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Grip in more details:

They have small razor grip almost down to stem, so they can work for rear grippers as well. Re pointed them with Winmau points 41mm.

Hope it's helpful.
looks great, nice pics. Hows the grip on the mid section?
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-26-2017, 02:55 PM)Titan Wrote: looks great, nice pics. Hows the grip on the mid section?

Not sharp, but I would rate 3.0-3.5 / 5
Nice pics, thanks for sharing. They do look interesting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(01-26-2017, 03:03 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Nice pics, thanks for sharing. They do look interesting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you. It's the only reason I buy them.
They are beautiful,

Thank you for posting a pic of the rear grip, those are definitely on my list now.

What weight are they?

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(01-26-2017, 03:25 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: They are beautiful,

Thank you for posting a pic of the rear grip, those are definitely on my list now.

What weight are they?

Cheers
Tez

Thank you, 26 g
I was looking at those Zagato over the weekend.
Let us know how it flies once your board arrives!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  22g Winmau Zagato, Style 4 mc1958 10 1,545 08-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade