Darts Buddy

Hello everybody !
Hello !!!

I'm new here and I'm starting playing darts. My english is very poor... so i want to apologize.

For start learning i practice using a soft tip electronic dartboard.... and if i finally learn something hope i will improve my gear (maybe steel tip darts...)

Thanks to everybody and regards. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Dartsnutz Zoomtres! This is a great place to get started. Lots of great info and helpful people. Happy darting!
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Hello Zoomtres, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Lots of great stuff here to chat about, enjoy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hi zoomtres. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello and welcome aboard Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the Nutz! There are lots of folks here who really know their stuff! You're in for some fun!
Welcome to the forum !
Hi Zoomtres, always a pleasure meeting someone new to the sport. You'll find plenty to discover and learn here. The most important thing to remember is to have fun! And I think your English is just fine. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Your English seem great to me, enjoy your stay here

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome,,, Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome - I started by playing soft tip too - Boy the boards have sure come along way since I started playing - (was no such thing as split bull back then)
Welcome!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro