Target Darts.

Delta flights :)
Hello all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Currently using the delta flights (and loving them) but unfortunately I only have two sets.

Does anyone know where I can get some more from?

I've seen the Bobby George ones made by Red Dragon but ideally wanted ones without Bobby George's face on them haha

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
there are several Bulls Powerflight Deltas on the market.

Perhaps https://www.athleteshop.co.uk/bull-s-pow...e-100-euro

if you are against the Brexit, this is a statement ;-)
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

Thanks very much for finding these Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I hope Darts Corner starts stocking these as they stock the Bulls Powerflite range so don't know why they don't stock the delta shape Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  delta flights loopdogg 21 7,341 12-26-2017, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Doubledouble