Unicorn

A180 Gold Robbie 'Kong' Green 21.5g
I've been wanting these darts for a while so I was very happy to add them to the arsenal earlier this week. It was only with the help of a couple of forum members that I was able to get them, not the first time I've been fortunate to score a prized set because I'm Nutz.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Very nice indeed! I'm starting to like gold darts more and more. As a matter of fact, I'm ordering a set of the Phase 3 Purist in gold tomorrow.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Absolutely,without a doubt beautiful darts . Soon to own a set myself if things work out as I hope . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
What a beautiful darts! I love gold darts. Gold color > black color any day!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery
Love everything about these darts. Beautiful.
Beautiful darts. Gold darts are just the best!

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartsclearance - Green Bristow Style Darts - 25g vanJupp 4 820 11-28-2018, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Great White North
  A180 pro players George180 4 856 07-08-2018, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Rollback
  Green Room - Foxxy - Mikuru Suzuki - 20g vanJupp 11 1,547 04-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Target Vapor8 Black Green vanJupp 3 816 10-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  24g Ross Montgomery, A180 version mc1958 3 22,832 06-28-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Natural Robbie Green Kongs Kev 23 5,908 03-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Last Post: theblindPew