Target Darts.

I'm Dying Over This! Too Funny!
Not sure how to post the vid so here's the link:

https://youtu.be/gneBUA39mnI

Hope it works for everyone!  My ribs are hurting!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Love it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Mike Pence cracked me up.
Good find. :thumbup:
That is rather funny - in a semi-serious way.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Now raise your shrunken hand and repeat after me.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  lol, FAF.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great stuff, thanks for posting.
Oh ghod I'm dying over here. LOL
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

That was pretty funny. I've seen others like this done to the interaction of players and coaches on the NFL sidelines. The people responsible for these have a serious twist in their sense of humor------in a good way.
LOL!!!! That's so funny, I bookmarked it, amazing how it so fits their lips, would be even funnier if it turned out they really were saying what is on the video LOL! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great find! Grease Pellets LOL!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A FUNNY LITTLE POEM justin-tutboard 1 170 11-02-2019, 02:02 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
Smile Wonderful/funny/daft news thread... sjmattitude1982 9 842 12-16-2018, 01:53 AM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Old joke, but still funny gumbo2176 10 720 05-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Michael Caine ... Funny The G 6 306 11-23-2017, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Getagrip