Unicorn

Back from something
Hi!

Im back on the forum. Ive been away the last 2 years almost. But too much have been happening, Im now a father of 2 and things like that. And I did hang up my darts last season ( Doesnt play league, tournaments and so, but still hits the board at home and online. ) 
Most of the admins and mods know me. Hi again!

//
Glen Rosberg aka Veni on most places.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome back mate,

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome (back)!
Welcome back Veni!!!!

A new member here introduced themselves to us a few weeks ago and I mentioned you.

How have you been??
Good to see you back Glen, hope all is well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome Back Glen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome Back,,, and congrats on being a father ,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome back Glen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome back! Congratulations on the little ones!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome Veni!
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Hello Glen, welcome back to the Nutzy side. :hithere:
Welcome back-and you have kids!!!
Welcome back Veni.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome back!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hi Glen, good to see you around again, sounds like you have been busy, so are you no longer playing for the Swedish National Team?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album