Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

New to forum
Alright all.

New on here.....A Londoner but living in Alberta, Canada for 2 years, & loving it, but I do miss my family & friends back in England....& the footie!
I got into darts (properly?) about 5 years ago, years after dabbling as a kid. 
The darts scene is pretty good in Alberta, there are loads more boards in the pubs than the small town (just outside London) that I lived in before i moved here!
In a pub league as of this season (Sept. - May), & its great fun & been great way to meet people in a new country.

Anyway hello to you all.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello "Fatch69", welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome!
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Hi fatch. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to Dartsnutz, glad you are enjoying your darts
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Welcome to the Nutz-good to hear Alberta is a lively place with a few sharp pointy things being tossed hither and yon. Looking forward to your input in posts and on this forum. This is a great forum to talk darts!
welcome mate, I see on your profile you're a Chelsea fan! I think we're gonna get along just fine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome ,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the NUTZ, Fatch! Settle in and enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome Fatch69. Happy darting.
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Walkerwelcome mate, I see on your profile you're a Chelsea fan! I think we're gonna get along just fine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers Walker, yeah,  sure am mate, but I don't half miss the Bridge! Glad there is a fellow "Blues brother" on here!!!
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!