Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

hello dartz nuts
Smile 
hi all my name is Declan and i have been playing darts since i was 18 way way back lol
 i played with the local team and we won a few small town finals , we just were a few friends who liked throwing arrows on a monday nite so we werent anything special but decent enough, the highest checkout i had was a 170 in the news of the world and a 12 darter but anyway i played a few years then fell of a bike and broke my wrist so i didnt throw for quite a few years after (18 to be precise) . i discovered i was quite a good pool player so i started playing that while my wrist healed. the league fell away here so i continued playing pool.
Anyway a few years ago i was in a friends house and he put up a board and the league had picked up again so i chanced a few darts, first few throws were ok but then i hit 180 and the mouths dropped lol, mine did too i can tell but anyway he asked me to throw for his team in the new league, i hadnt a set of darts so my mate give me a set of his, Barnevelds 27gm gold world cup darts.
i threw the best i had thrown in ages and checked out a 123 on the first nite so thats my story Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

i turn the big 50 this year so if anyone has a set of barneveld 27gm gold darts that they want to sell hit me up  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
anyway thanks for letting this irishman in

oh am throwing a winmau dart 26gm with pro grip mediums and barneys flights
Welcome!
(01-25-2017, 05:17 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome!

thanks  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Declan, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome guy-quite  a story. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Get 5 posts, log out, then back in, and all sorts of pics will be visible to you.  We'll make a "dart tart" of you yet!

Then, at 50 posts, you can enter the Buy Sell Swap section.  Can Darts Hoarding be far behind?  Oh, excuse me, darts collectors.  Lol! I've got a small "collection" -only 28 sets.  Doesn't hold a candle to some of these Nutz!

Get comfy and enjoy the forum - great place to hang out, but your pocketbook or wallet won't be thanking you any time soon. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum sounds like your a great player Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I hope you enjoy being back to the game
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome and a great post - I sold my Barneys a few months back - probably a year and I missed them so much I bit the bullet and bought another set 25gm phase 2a hybrids.
Welcome ,,,,,Enjoy,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the NUTZ! Settle in and enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome along Declan
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. "BRUCE OUT" 

Welcome Declan
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Hello Declan and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. nice intro :thumbup:

Member previously known as Daveheald

Hi Dec and welcome to the forum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to the forums Declan!

What was playing in the News of the World like, if you can remember? It must have been exciting!

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts