Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

What darts did John Lowe use before his SIG model?
Hi guys

Does anyone know this (or have a pic)? In interviews he references Unicorn brass?

Luke
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

I asked him once but got no reply, so not sure but there was quite a lot with a bomb or bullet style shape.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ayup NE

If I was to hazzard a guess, it would be Tom Barrett darts.
Hugely popular with players of Lowes era.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
(01-25-2017, 02:53 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I asked him once but got no reply, so not sure but there was quite a lot with a bomb or bullet style shape.

Because they where made by Voldemort Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

lol they were in your head Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Avadacadouble!
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
The first darts he had had were given to him by a guy he met in the pub back in 1966 when he played darts for the first time (if I got it right..). He wrote in his books that he had kept those darts for many years because the guy left the pub without those darts. John wrote how he had visited that pub quite regularly then to see if he could have bumped into the owner. He only knows they were made of brass and they had feather flights. He sadly lost them somewhere, maybe gave them away when he changed to tungsten darts in the early 1970's. He wrotes that he couldn't honestly say. Source is John Lowe: Old Stoneface - My Autobiography (published 2009), page35...

That's at least what I remember and what I was able to find in my books now .-)
(01-27-2017, 09:11 PM)elevendarter Wrote: The first darts he had had were given to him by a guy he met in the pub back in 1966 when he played darts for the first time (if I got it right..). He wrote in his books that he had kept those darts for many years because the guy left the pub without those darts. John wrote how he had visited that pub quite regularly then to see if he could have bumped into the owner. He only knows they were made of brass and they had feather flights. He sadly lost them somewhere, maybe gave them away when he changed to tungsten darts in the early 1970's. He wrotes that he couldn't honestly say. Source is John Lowe: Old Stoneface - My Autobiography (published 2009), page35...

That's at least what I remember and what I was able to find in my books now .-)

+1 for citing source in his response.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers sir
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My darts john lowe Bigbear1 7 314 02-12-2021, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Nucky
  What darts did gerwyn price used to use before his sig model NiteEyez 3 519 12-31-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: NiteEyez
  Unicorn John Lowe MBE Limited Edition Darts Unboxing Video In 4K Ulta HD Getagrip 31 2,457 05-15-2020, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Easyrider
  John Lowe Darts I’ve accumulated Humdinger 5 532 05-01-2020, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  John Lowe 6 and 7 rings samsimilian 3 389 08-22-2019, 08:03 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  When did Fordham use his datadart model? NiteEyez 6 1,065 05-11-2018, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
Thumbs Up My Unicorn John Part darts Humdinger 11 1,519 03-17-2018, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  John, John, John (Lowe) ... after 42 years? :-) Ancient Darter 23 3,549 01-27-2018, 08:48 PM
Last Post: denisska180
  John Lowe Golden Hero - 17.5g soft tip at DC Humdinger 11 2,086 11-25-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  John Lowe clone darts! whm99 8 2,126 04-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Dartaddict1973