Target Darts.

Snakebite Logo
Hi,  my Snakebite Mamba`s don't have the Snakebite logo on them and I`ve noticed some have ??,  any reason why, ?
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I also have the 24g but mine have the logo, where they some of the first ones? Mine were bought just before Christmas
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-25-2017, 10:52 AM)Bounce Out Wrote: Hi,  my Snakebite Mamba`s don't have the Snakebite logo on them and I`ve noticed some have ??,  any reason why, ?

not the same model but my jeff smiths don't have the silencer on them either, and ive noticed other have.

Darts: 23g Winmau Jeff Smith w/38mm points

Board: Winmau Blade 5

Ive had a look round and I believe the 1st ones out of Red Dragon came without the logo, RD did offer to swap if I wanted but I think its a bit "limited ed" so Im keeping them,

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(05-17-2017, 07:57 AM)Bounce Out Wrote: Ive had a look round and I believe the 1st ones out of Red Dragon came without the logo, RD did offer to swap if I wanted but I think its a bit "limited ed" so Im keeping them,

I prefered the Logo on Ian. Because I think RD can sell them as RD Mamba, and with snakebite on they become Wrights Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

(05-17-2017, 10:30 AM)Fred-180 Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 07:57 AM)Bounce Out Wrote: Ive had a look round and I believe the 1st ones out of Red Dragon came without the logo, RD did offer to swap if I wanted but I think its a bit "limited ed" so Im keeping them,

I prefered the Logo on Ian. Because I think RD can sell them as RD Mamba, and with snakebite on they become Wrights Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I wish it was on but Im not buying any more to replace them, my Diamond grips are next to top up the collection,

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

i had the logo on my snakebite Euro 11s but with use its nearly worn off and ive only had them 2 months