Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Greetings from Glasgow
Hello all! Figured I'd post a quick intro to myself and get involved here.

Quite liked the wee questionnaire in the sticky at the top of this page, so let's start with that, shall we?
    As I said in my title, glorious Glasgow in sunny Scotland
  • How you got into darts
    After intermittently watching over my 25 years, being enthralled by the Worlds at Ally Pally this has gotten me into the sport once and for all.
  • Soft tip or steel tip player
    Steel tip
  • Any good memories with darts...like a crazy 167 check-out, hitting a 5 count on bulls to win a Cricket match, etc..
    Not yet, but just means plenty of space for memories to be made!
  • What types of darts do you use. Do you collect old darts? Any new darts you have your eye on
    Just bought a set of Designa Pro Select 90s (23g) with Harrows Supergrip stems and Harrows Rapide flights.
  • Favorite pro player if you watch it on TV/youtube
    Gary Anderson. Also quite like James Wade and Barney.
  • How long you've been playing.
    Well I haven't technically started yet. I did throw a few arrers at a paper board as a kid though.
  • If you play in leagues, tournaments, etc..
    Nope, but I'd definitely look to start. Better than practising on my tod after all!
  • Any issues in your game or something you want to work on. We can steer you to the right forum
    The whole shebang! Already had a quick look at Dart School so that will come in handy.

And there you have it. That's me. Looking forward to getting into the forum and the sport itself!
Welcome GMR91 .
Good darting to ya.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Welcome to the NUTZ! Tons of friendly people and loads of great info to be found here! Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
This is a great place for folks who are Nutz about darts. It doesn't matter what level you're at, this forum has it going on!
And try Flight School - a lot of Nutz swear by it. Love when A1 prCtice, for instance, rats my lunch and steals my dessert! Lol! Still learning and progressing here!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello "GMR", welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hi GMR91. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Good luck with your darts. There are discounts for Nutz from our sponsors if you're thinking of buying online.
(01-25-2017, 03:58 AM)Cat Wrote: This is a great place for folks who are Nutz about darts.  It doesn't matter what level you're at, this forum has it going on!
And try Flight School - a lot of Nutz swear by it.  Love when A1 prCtice, for instance, rats my lunch and steals my dessert!  Lol!  Still learning and progressing here!

Flight School is what I meant in my post when I said Dart School. Blame the Tuesday night Bordeaux for that!

(01-25-2017, 05:09 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Hi GMR91. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Good luck with your darts. There are discounts for Nutz from our sponsors if you're thinking of buying online.

I shall keep that in mind - already ordered online from a little place round the Corner and I'll likely be ordering exclusively online. No real darts shops to speak of that I can find in Glasgow (unless some helpful Nutz know otherwise?).
Bordeaux?  You have wine on the weekday?  Positively decadent.  Some people!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice to meet you GMR. You'll find lots to explore here, and the help you get will be first rate too!
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hello mate and welcome to the Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to Nutz pal

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome!
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Glasgow Sean 19 645 04-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Noj
  Hi there from a German in Glasgow KrisBoyd180 21 938 04-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Sean
  Hello from Glasgow! welldog 20 808 02-16-2018, 06:29 PM
Last Post: mc1958