Harrows Darts.

The Darts Show Airs This Friday
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

DARTS fans can prepare for The Unibet Masters by watching the PDC's new magazine programme The Darts Show on ITV4 this weekend.

The Darts Show sees presenter Hannah East joined by former Players Championship Finals winner Paul Nicholson and darts reporter Dan Dawson in an hour-long special to launch the monthly programme.

The trio review the recent William Hill World Darts Championship and look back on 2016 with exclusive footage and interviews from the PDC Annual Awards Dinner.

In addition, The Darts Show followed Michael van Gerwen on his return to the Netherlands after winning the World Championship, and also speak to World Youth Champion Corey Cadby and Dutch ace Benito van de Pas.

Darts fans can also get some handy tips on how to play the sport from Nicholson in a special tutorial feature.

The Darts Show will be broadcast on ITV4 at the following times:
Friday January 27 6pm GMT
Sunday January 29 5pm GMT

The Darts Show will continue throughout 2017, with monthly programmes bringing fans the latest news, behind-the-scenes features and interviews from the sport.
I know I mentioned this in the Masters thread, but as the PDC have made an article on it I thought it best to have it's own thread here as well lol
Hopefully someone uploads it on YT so I can skip Van de Pas's part hahaha something about that guy....
Dan Dawson and Paul Nicholson. I think this could be good.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Love this idea hope it's successful. Maybe it could develop into a MOTD type show and show highlights of matches etc
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Sounds good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

At last a decent stab at the sports insides.I'll be glued to it.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Any good, did someone watch it?
(01-28-2017, 12:23 PM)stone Wrote: Any good, did someone watch it?

It was so-so for me.  It reminded me of filler between say a semi and final on televised darts.  Nothing really innovative but Paul Nicholson is good in front of the camera.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Thanks, hope someone on yt or elsewhere uploads it...
Was really disappointed that it was filmed sometime ago, so when they were talking about Q school it was out of date instead of talking about what are peoples chances at Q school they should have been talking to Paul about qualifying and who else qualified. In this day and age of internet/social media you can't be so far out of date and that made it feel pointless.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PDC Home Tour to launch on Friday mc1958 108 3,589 06-06-2020, 10:53 AM
Last Post: erajd