Double Top Darts.

Custom Dart Options
Hi All,

Was just looking through the thread for madhouse customs and was thinking of possibly getting some ideas together for my own set.. Only problem is I would be wanting to get some knurl on the barrels and from looking at the madhouse pics it doesn't look like this is something they do.

On the back of this I know a lot of Nutz on here have tinkered with customs and was wondering if anyone knew of a vendor that provides customisation with Knurl grip as an option?

Any replies would be appreciated!

Cheers
Chris
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Did you send Antony a message about knurl?
I'm not sure if he does it, but it's not very popular anymore with all the other, better, grip options available, so I doubt he would do many of them.

Knurling is an incredibly old grip technique, I'd think a dart maker would be able to do it? Maybe?

Thanks for the reply and no I haven't yet mate. I'll drop him a message and see what he thinks. I know it's not to everyone's taste but I have used it for a good while so I was interested to see if it's an option!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Definitely drop him a message... he's very accommodating

info@custommadedarts.com

EDIT: I just looked it up on his site... doesn't look like he can do knurl... too bad

"We are NOT able to re-produce the Pixel, Knurl, Nano, Quattro or Cortex grip."

Also looks like his price went up 5 quid

(01-24-2017, 06:46 PM)Jugger Wrote: Definitely drop him a message... he's very accommodating

info@custommadedarts.com

EDIT:  I just looked it up on his site... doesn't look like he can do knurl... too bad

"We are NOT able to re-produce the Pixel, Knurl, Nano, Quattro or Cortex grip."

Also looks like his price went up 5 quid

Thanks for the info again that saves me a job haha. Is there any alternative solutions anyone knows of then?
I wrote Antony about 6 months ago and asked if he can do knurled grip and he said he can't. But like Jugger said, the website says the same.
Since knurled grip is also my preferred one, it would be nice to know who is able to make knurled customs.
Not sure if he does knurl, but contact Eddie at elven darts... i just ordered a custom set from him after speaking with both companies.
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Also there is guy called Gray ,grip did review on him .Very great guy I have two sets of his darts
180-1(33)

Or... you could purchase a Barrel with knurl on it and send them off to be modified.......perhaps.
(01-24-2017, 07:14 PM)John_B Wrote: Not sure if he does knurl, but contact Eddie at elven darts... i just ordered a custom set from him after speaking with both companies.

Yep,Eddie does knurling last time I spoke to him,he'll make you a set to your exact requirements,good call mate. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
(01-24-2017, 07:49 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Or... you could purchase a Barrel with knurl on it and send them off to be modified.......perhaps.

This is a good idea. Matt at Hands-on-Darts can do knurling on your customs. I had some knurl on my customs that I made. Check out his work at Hands-on-darts.com He is US based so shipping may be a bit more, but he does great work.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

Hands-on-Darts.... worth the effort of shipping for sure, and it won't be that much cos it's only a small pack of Darts.

Get in touch.... He's worth it.
Thanks everyone for the details! Any idea on pricing for hands on and elven? I'm being lazy bit just a rough idea?
My customs cost $100 USD from hands on. Which was the ones with the k urling
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

(01-24-2017, 10:27 PM)ks99dime Wrote: My customs cost $100 USD from hands on. Which was the ones with the k urling

Don't suppose you have a pic you could share of them with me?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  alternative options for Taylor G2? TheCrane180 3 447 01-04-2020, 05:21 AM
Last Post: TheCrane180
  9 Darter Options Zero 7 540 08-16-2019, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Sean1e
  Custom dart mods US Jacob Schaeffer 4 576 07-21-2018, 11:01 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Custom Dart Order Dispatched!!! Red'75™ 14 2,026 02-24-2018, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Red'75™
  Custom Dart Makers mkchoi5354 8 2,660 06-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Last Post: mkchoi5354