Shot Darts

Target Carrera In Argos For £45
Not sure if this has been spotted yet but I was just checking Argos and noticed they have Carrera darts listed as "Target Carrera Exchange Edition" (not really sure what the name is meant to mean).

They are only £45, dart shops have them listed at around £60. Based on the pictures it comes with spare stems, flights, tri-fold case and a point protector. None of these come with the £60 version.

Only problem is I don't think you can pick your weight, or even model. One picture shows a set of C3s, and another shows C12s. Maybe that's what exchange edition means, you keep exchanging until you get what you want.

Anyway, might be good for people that have always wanted to try a pixel grip, you could even try them for a few days and take them back right ? Not sure on argos' return policy.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/6161060
There's an answer in the Q&A section now that says they're 23g, so it should be the C3.
(01-24-2017, 11:14 AM)Humdinger Wrote: There's an answer in the Q&A section now that says they're 23g, so it should be the C3.

Oh that's strange, for me it shows 3 questions with 0 answers, must be different for me in England maybe.
I mentioned about the pictures in another thread earlier this week.

Has anyone actually purchased these yet that can confirm what model they are?

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(01-24-2017, 01:08 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: I mentioned about the pictures in another thread earlier this week.

Oh sorry, I must of missed that. If this is being discussed somewhere else then a mod can feel free to close this thread.
I can't tell whats for sale ,, which madel ,, what weight ,,, this just reaks of bad advvertising,,, Maybe an Argos traight,,, I am in the USA ,, so I can't get anything from Argos ,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-24-2017, 01:37 PM)JDorks Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 01:08 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: I mentioned about the pictures in another thread earlier this week.

Oh sorry, I must of missed that. If this is being discussed somewhere else then a mod can feel free to close this thread.

No worries mate, dont think anyone picked up on it to be honest,

Keep this thread open, we need to know. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers 
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Anyone bought a set yet? May go grab a set myself later
(01-24-2017, 03:36 PM)Del Wrote: Anyone bought a set yet? May go grab a set myself later

Please post pics if you do Del.

I'm hoping it's the C12s (will be argos exclusive weights if indeed 23g)

Cheers
Tez

(01-24-2017, 03:36 PM)Del Wrote: Anyone bought a set yet? May go grab a set myself later

Your sacrifice will be noted Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have been and brought a set of the darts , 24g from argos. Grip is really nice ....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New target carrera c18s CantstopDarting 2 234 04-07-2020, 12:00 AM
Last Post: CantstopDarting
  Argos Dave Chisnall 22g on sale at DC vanJupp 36 3,024 04-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Target Carrera C13 - How subtle are the scallops? Danger Mouse 7 1,093 03-20-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: The Nomad