Double Top Darts.

New one from Holland
Hello, I started playing darts after the PDC  WC and 2 weeks later I'm playing well. I bought some ebooks ( Darts Beginning to End and 3 books of Jim Chatterton).  I like this forum to read en see all the tips and info....

Go on. It's a very good forum for every darter from beginner to advanced. 

I'm practicing now every day. Sometimes half an hour and sometimes 2 hours. 

Have fun everyone!!
Welcome!
Welcome mate,keep yu arm in !!!
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Hello and welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Thanks. Hopefully I learn a lot of you here from all of you
that first book? The author runs flight School - we have a section on that here on the forum. A lotta Nutz swear by Flight School.

Welcome to the forum and the Nutz. Get comfy and explore this place-and get to know the folks. You won't regret it.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome mate, I also have Darts Beginning to End, great book, hope you enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome to the Nutz forum, good folk here so enjoy. :hithere:
Welcome to the forum Poeee, Darts beginning to end is a very good read.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome to the NUTZ! Enjoy!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome ,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi and welcome! As others say - George Silberzahn, who wrote From Beginning to End, is a member here and runs a program called Flight School. Check it out! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Hello and Welcome to DNF Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star hello from holland the killerbee 12 315 03-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Hazza
  Hello from Holland Fundarter 14 746 04-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Last Post: geoffox23
  Hello from the Holland The phantom 14 894 04-04-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Seán4393
  from holland hd180 14 643 03-26-2018, 11:57 AM
Last Post: nightcrawler
  Hello from Holland Zonnebril 13 1,031 03-18-2018, 04:57 PM