Darts Buddy

R.I.P Gordon Kaye
'Allo 'Allo! star Gordon Kaye dies aged 75

The actor - who is best known for his role as René Artois in the British TV comedy - has sadly died, leaving behind an impressive legacy and career.

He appeared in all 84 episodes of the show for a decade until 1992, and reprised the role 1,200 times in the stage adaptation.

He would later return to the role in 2007 in a one-off TV revival, and a stage show in Australia that summer.

Earlier in his career, in 1969, he appeared as Elsie Tanner's nephew Bernard Butler in Coronation Street.

As well as guest roles in It Ain't Half Hot Mum and Come Back Mrs Noah, he took on the part of Dimes in 1979 film Porridge.

In January 1990, he was in a car accident during the Burns' Day storm, which left him with serious head injuries.

Although he couldn't remember the incident, he had a scar on his forehead - caused by a piece of wood from an advertising hoarding that went through the car windscreen.

Another star gone R.I.P
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Sad, especially for someone who brought a gift of laughter in to the world.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Allo,Allo,goodbye,goodbye.gave us laughter.RIP sir.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Great shame to lose a talented actor/comedian RIP
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
RIP Gordon
The celebrity killing spree of 2016 is still being felt.

RIP Mr Kaye.
I really enjoyed watching the Allo allo series. It was only in the last year where I watched the final few episodes that I never saw, and the final one almost brought a tear to my eye when it fast forward a few decades to what they've become after the war - Gruber has become heterosexual and married Helga, becoming a millionaire art expert; von Strom(?) has become his chauffeur, Edith is now where her mother was, in bed banging on the floor demanding attention and lusting after anything male; and Rennie's lost painting with the ample assets is still hidden.
Well worth watching!
RIP
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
'Allo 'Allo was often derided by critics but it was funny and something all the family could watch. It made me laugh plenty of times.
Au revoir Rene.
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

Sad news Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My teacher in senior school, it was his daughter that helped Gordon Kaye with speech therapy when he had that bad accident! Always remember him telling me that.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RIP Gordon Banks mc1958 4 244 02-13-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67