Harrows Darts.

Gobsmacked,thanks.
Been practising today as usual and am reaping the benefits of advice on the forum,in particular keeping the elbow up and making a point of giving my dart the 'Whitlocke' middle finger tilt before I throw my dart.Im now having a lot less stray 1s and 5s,hit a coupla 140s and more 100s than usual,well chuffed so big thanks for the advice folks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
(01-23-2017, 09:24 PM)Tremble Wrote: Been practising today as usual and am reaping the benefits of advice on the forum,in particular keeping the elbow up and making a point of giving my dart the 'Whitlocke' middle finger tilt before I throw my dart.Im now having a lot less stray 1s and 5s,hit a coupla 140s and more 100s than usual,well chuffed so big thanks for the advice folks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Your at the right place mate- this the best darts forum in the world.
Good to hear Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
whitlock tilt?
(01-24-2017, 01:22 PM)Jamesr4300 Wrote: whitlock tilt?

Yeah, he sort of tilts the barrels upwards with his middle digit Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
ah okay, so instead of being say 90* to the board its pointing higher?
(01-24-2017, 02:13 PM)Jamesr4300 Wrote: ah okay, so instead of being say 90* to the board its pointing higher?

Thats it exactly Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
hmmm must try this, any particular reason it works?
(01-24-2017, 02:26 PM)Jamesr4300 Wrote: hmmm must try this, any particular reason it works?

Well for me its about training my hand to throw the same every dart and improving my aim plus Im working on keeping the elbow up  for better accuracy......read all those tips on the forum,,you ignore them at your own peril Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
haha just hadnt seen that bit of advice before, will give it a go, thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
basically your pointing the point up as you are throwing the dart point first and along a parabolic curve, I know some pros do it with the dart flat but there is more logic to me in doing it with point up.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you sir Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Nicely done Tremble. I know I have to keep the point up a bit or my darts fade pretty fast. I have a basic 2 finger grip with my middle finger supporting the front of the dart for the 'lift'.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Quick update,my 3 dart average is always bubbling under 50 playing best of 11 legs.Last night I stuck to the tips and raised it to 55.9.,heres to a few percent more hopefully.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW