Target Darts.

1st 2017 - 180
As title says. i hit it today..

Im midway through a reposition of darting setup.. i have built a foldable oche frame (like that of those in the BDO practice rooms)

With the new oche didnt take me long to hit it.. im not that good but set a target of 3x 180's this year so good start to the year.

I will post pics of the completed setup when its finished.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well done! You may surprise yourself and hit more than your target Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for that! Hope your right..

Here is the oche.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well done on hitting your first max, as Darren mentioned there will be more to come. :thumbup:
Sorry for showing my noviceness, what is a OCHE? and what do you do with it, oh yes, Congrates on the 180, something I think is along ways off for me.

cheers,
Bigmoe99
Well done on the 180 foxsake. Still to get my firstĀ  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

(01-23-2017, 09:56 PM)bigmoe99 Wrote: Sorry for showing my noviceness, what is a OCHE? and what do you do with it, oh yes, Congrates on the 180, something I think is along ways off for me.

cheers,
Bigmoe99

The oche is the same as the throw line Bigmoe. A raised oche helps to make sure your foot is in the same place all of the time. It also allows you to focus on your target before you throw rather than having to look down at where your foot isĀ first.
Congratulations!!! Nothing like that feeling when you finally hit one!!!