Harrows Darts.

Different training methods
First off let me give you some background information. I have been training in weightlifting for over 6 years now and when you do this sport you use different methods of training for the stages (years of lifiting) you are in. When you're a beginner you use learn the motor skills involved in lifting weights and try to make your body adapt to it. So you do training method A, then after a while (~6 months ti'll about 1,5 years of lifting) you probably lift x weight and go on to a intermediate program/training method B. This is when you don't advance anymore I will save you the details. And then after about 3 more years of serious lifting you will most likely be lifting advance weights and need to train method C or else you won't get better anymore. And then you have the pro's who are lifting elite weights and they train much more different, but this is also because of recovery, because weightlifting is hard on the body. 

So as I'm always looking for the 'best' training method to advance as quickly as I can, do you guys think flight school nails this part and is a overall good/best program for the beginner/intermediate and maybe advance stages or do you think other programs (maybe your own methods) do it better? Because in flight school, if I understand it correctly, you first train the aiming, the grouping and then perfecting the doubles and triples. Or is something else better for a beginner/intermediate/advance thrower?

Would like to hear your opinions about this!
I practiced on my own for a few months until i found flight school and it sure made a difference having a plan instead of just throwing at marks on the board.

At least ask george about some of his classes it'll help you decide
(01-23-2017, 05:18 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I practiced on my own for a few months until i found flight school and it sure made a difference having a plan instead of just throwing at marks on the board.

At least ask george about some of his classes it'll help you decide

Flight School or no, this is what it's about.  Having a structured, focused plan, however you do it, is (in my opinion) a whole ton better than aimlessly throwing at the board.
I would say that the quickest way to advance your game would be to find a practice partner and just play 501 obviously the better the practice partner skill wise the better for you in the long run you may get a good shalacking in the beginning but eventually you will raise your game subconsciously to be competitive
I found that going to somewhere like a Riley's by myself to practice but more often than not other darters was there and I either asked them for a game or was invited which not only helped to perform playing a stranger but made some good friends in the past year
A1 is a phoenomenal routine.

I also like this one that I posted a couple months ago.
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22013

Practice games with others greatly helps because we you cannot simulate the pressure of competition alone.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

Ranger I never saw your drill but I have it now and will turn it over in the morning
Roger that Slingblade. Let me know what you think!!!!
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system.