Target Darts.

Quick Forum Intro
Just a quick note to introduce myself to the forums, I'm UK based and found the forum whilst searching for my first set of new darts in about 15 years of very irregular and casual play.  Having played for a long time with a set of Harrows V-Wing's it looks like I'm about to shell out on a set of Target Carrera Azzurri CX2's as they're a familiar shape and absolutely gorgeous (so if anyone know of any current offers on these please let me know).

I've found the forums and especially the reviews here extremely helpful, you guys have a great setup.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: 22g Azzurri Cortex CX2 | 180's (total): 85 | 180's 2019: 1 | Highest Checkout: 136 (T20, T20, D8)
Welcome mate,we are a hive of information!!
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Welcome to the Nutz and the forum. It's a great place to talk darts. As for the Buy Sell Swap section, you need 50 posts before that is available to you-but it is very active.
Again, welcome to the forum.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to Darts Nutz

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello and welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome mate, settle in and enjoy i'm sure you're gonna love it round here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome to the Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

welcome along
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 short
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Hi and welcome! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I've not tried any Cortex Azzuri darts myself but have only heard good things about the grip on them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Hello and welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome
Welcome to the forum Sir. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

There is no end of information here. Nice to have you with us.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome aboard! Settle in and enjoy the forum! Lots of good info and friendly people here!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Hi, heres my intro ares56002 13 93 09-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Hello, an intro TheKahuna 10 69 09-08-2021, 03:43 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Newbie intro Fudge180 13 399 09-07-2021, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Newbie intro Halon 16 202 08-28-2021, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Intro Blue_note 12 792 11-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  ThorntonDarts - Darts Designer -Intro ThorntonDarts 13 349 11-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Hazza
  Intro itsmattconahan 13 300 09-01-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Intro Paulie G 29 548 08-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Paulie G
  Intro Octane110 9 242 08-01-2020, 09:29 AM
  Intro FAutunnale 13 449 07-19-2020, 10:04 PM