Unicorn

Hi from Scotland
Hi folks , I'm a huge darts fan and do like to collect some rare darts , looking for some Unicorn maestro tapered Adrian Lewis gold darts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
 Regards eck
Welcome! Once you have 50 posts you can post in the BSS section to see if a member here has a set. So get to posting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Dartsnutz!
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hi eck. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

What are the nicest darts in your collection and how many do you have?
Hi Eck

Welcome to Dartsnutz
Welcome to the community mate.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Hii Eck. Nice to have you with us. Any examples of what's in your collection?
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

(01-23-2017, 12:48 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome! Once you have 50 posts you can post in the BSS section to see if a member here has a set. So get to posting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers joeriw96
Welcome to the Nutz and The forum. Tell us a bit about yourself.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-23-2017, 02:30 PM)jschwab Wrote: Hii Eck.  Nice to have you with us.  Any examples of what's in your collection?

Cheers jschwab , have a couple of sets of Bristows , Bristow power points , tapered gold Lewis and tapered Latinum darts to name some ..
(01-23-2017, 01:33 PM)Humdinger Wrote: Hi eck. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

What are the nicest darts in your collection and how many do you have?

Cheers Humdinger , I probably have too many sets in all honesty and I seem to think my nicest set are my tapered gold Lewis darts or my dimplex power points ..... what's your favourite set of darts ?
(01-23-2017, 02:42 PM)Cat Wrote: Welcome to the Nutz and The forum.  Tell us a bit about yourself.

Cheers Cat , I'm Eck i live in Scottish Borders , been trying to play darts for years and still trying lol I love the game , massive Gary Anderson !!! I build custom Harley Davidson for a living and ride them for pleasure  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ..... loving this site guys
Hello Eck, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Harley's and darts, pretty good to me. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Harvey's rule!
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from East Lothian, Scotland! Popeye85 13 195 12-14-2020, 06:21 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Hi, new player, Fife, Scotland. SuperDoug 13 304 02-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Easyrider
  Greeting From Scotland The Pro Towel Waver 16 503 01-30-2020, 12:44 PM
Last Post: SuperDoug
  Hey from Scotland Johnbo 21 715 01-23-2020, 12:06 AM
Last Post: BentArrow