Target Darts.

Paul lim to target
Seems paul lim is going to be targets new signing , be interesting to see the new darts
Oh no. One of my favourite players moving to my favourite company. This could get expensive for me.
Looking forward to these darts.
Ooh looking forward to the darts. Hope they are cheaper than his DMC's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-23-2017, 12:05 PM)JDorks Wrote: Oh no. One of my favourite players moving to my favourite company. This could get expensive for me.

DMC is pretty expensive to begin with.
I am more concerned whether Paul Lim will get used to the pixel grip.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Seems a strange signing to me, although look forward to seeing his new darts. Wonder if Target are trying to make big inroads in the soft tip market what with signing Pyro, Muramatsu and Nogei(sp?)
I am not sure if he signed with Target or Target Japan.

Target Japan posted this on twitter a few days ago, so I guess it's for the asian market.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://twitter.com/targetsports_jp/stat...0704963585
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-23-2017, 01:34 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Seems a strange signing to me, although look forward to seeing his new darts. Wonder if Target are trying to make big inroads in the soft tip market what with signing Pyro, Muramatsu and Nogei(sp?)
Surely they have to be going after the soft tip crowd with this move.   Lim, as good as he was in the 80's and 90's just hasn't held up well in the steel tip side of the game and I doubt many young players even know who he is other than "that old guy that make occasion appearances on the PDC tour."
(01-23-2017, 01:53 PM)vanJupp Wrote: I am not sure if he signed with Target or Target Japan.

Target Japan posted this on twitter a few days ago, so I guess it's for the asian market.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/PwmEJaD.jpg]
https://twitter.com/targetsports_jp/stat...0704963585

Looks like Lion smoking weed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Or vampire lion killed by stake Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Or lion sucking snowmen`s carrot nose
180-1(33)

Really hope they stay away from a Pixel Lim dart, just wouldn't be right IMO.
I guess it official now, below is the translated post from Facebook:

A new legend to the team target. 

I will report to the conclusion of a contract with the legend Paul Lim.

Paul Lim is known as the first 9 darts finish at the world championship, but for more than 40 years, the world has become a champion in various events around the world.

The winners of super darts 2015 are still in his career, and it should be added to a major victory in the major convention.

Hope to see you in the future!

In addition, the new darts used by Paul Lim has been developed quickly after the conclusion of a contract.

Soft TIP 2 Type (2 BA, no. 5), The Steele Tip, ALL 3 models.

His name also " the legend-Paul Lim -", this is the upcoming visit to the details.

And then......

Today is January 25th, what a Paul Lim Athlete's birthday.

Happy Birthday !

[/url]Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[url=https://www.facebook.com/TARGETSPORTSJAPAN/photos/a.257495231028000.52908.124487964328728/1226784430765737/?type=3]
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Better watch out, he is gonna kamehameha your arse if he is losing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great. Looking forward to seeing the darts and not being able to afford them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help finding a cheaper alternative to Paul Lim's Target soft tip dart mrnodayoff 7 1,243 09-04-2018, 12:33 AM
Last Post: BDG
  Paul Lim's New Steeltip TARGET Darts Ancient Darter 20 4,124 05-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Great White North