Darts Buddy

Shot! Matador Dartboard Markings
Many bars in my dart league have started using Shot! Matador dart boards as we can get them at a great price from one of our sponsors.  Several people have asked me what is the significance of the two green areas marked "Start" outside  the 11 and 6. I have no clue. Do any of you Nutz have an explanation?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-23-2017, 05:43 AM)ROKGoose Wrote: Many bars in my dart league have started using Shot! Matador dart boards as we can get them at a great price from one of our sponsors.  Several people have asked me what is the significance of the two green areas marked "Start" outside  the 11 and 6. I have no clue. Do any of you Nutz have an explanation?

I think I found my own solution.  I believe the Green Start graphic is part of the Shot! logo. Admin, feel free to delete the post.
ROKGoose is right i think. There is a series of shot darts that its called. Shot! Start so yes this is the logo
Here it is
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
as you can see is the logo
..... and here I was, all wired up, waiting for some really fancy answer! LOL!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
(01-23-2017, 12:16 PM)Red Wrote: ..... and here I was, all wired up, waiting for some really fancy answer!   LOL!

I originally thought maybe there was some new game or practice routine that started with the 6 and 11.  Oh, well, Lol.
I probably try to get 3 darts into the logo, i do that with boards already, try to aim for the holes in certain letters

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Shot! Nomad Dartboard Stand - A Review Humdinger 9 4,004 10-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: copigme
Brick Shot! Nomad dartboard stand - dimensions? Humdinger 0 753 09-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Humdinger