Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Newbie checking in - hello everyone.

So, about me:

-Location. Essex, UK

-How you got into darts.   My grandad taught me at his local working mens club when I was six or seven.  Had to stand on a chair to throw the darts

-Soft tip or steel tip player.  Steel tips

-Any good memories with darts...like a crazy 167 check-out, hitting a 5 count on bulls to win a Cricket match, etc.. 160 Check-out in my league which was the highest finish that year.

-What types of darts do you use. Do you collect old darts? Any new darts you have your eye on. Bought my first proper tungsten darts aged 13 and upgraded to the original Harrow Dimplex darts (24g) about 25 years ago.  These have now lost their fantastic grip and although I was given an almost identical set of 26g that were as good as new, I just can't get on with them.  I've recently tried the new Target Chizzy pixel darts, but the grip is too severe, Carrera's but didn't like the grip and am now trying the Daytona Fire 03s and the Phil Taylo 8zero's.  Still experimenting but playing league games with one of the Dimpex sets with mixed results.

-Favorite pro player if you watch it on TV/youtube.  Used to copy Bristow's throw back in the day, Wade, Van Gerwen, Evans

-If you own a set of darts and unsure of the brand/model, post a picture. I personally like tinypic for uploading photos. We have some real dart historians here.

-How long you've been playing. On and off for nearly 40 years

-Any friends that post here/brought you here. Not that I am aware of yet

-If you play in leagues, tournaments, etc.. Started playing in the London insurance league (LIODA) in 1990 and switsched to the London banks league three or four years ago

-Any issues in your game or something you want to work on. We can steer you to the right forum. My game is very inconsistant.  I anaylise my game to death and change it regularly, but know I pull way too many darts but don't feel comfortable with a higher elbow.  Best fix for me is around five pints and then its slowly down hill from six pints!  Would like to get some consistancy and will video my throw at some point.

-Possible darts you may be interested in. Since you have to wait 50 posts before posting in the buy/sell section, you can always list a set you're looking for and it's up the members here if they feel secure in entering a transaction with you...you may just get a personal message! (after 5 post I believe).  Always interested in new darts - trying the sets above, but any suggestions appreciated
Welcome!
Welcome.....yep, you're totally Nutz!!! Glad to see you on the forum. Like your intro.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
welcome fella, they're a couple of impressive checkouts!
good to see you found the Nutz! settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello "Pantson", welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Well done on the intro and enjoy the forum, good folk here. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Pantson. WelcomeGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome Pantson! :hithere:
Welcome to the forum Pantson. How'd you come up with your nickname?
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome, Pantson! Great intro! Hope you enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome pal.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Welcome aboard mate and thanks for the intro Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-23-2017, 01:50 AM)jschwab Wrote: Welcome to the forum Pantson.  How'd you come up with your nickname?

Nickname from the missus.  Don't want my reputation score tarnished so soon so will have to keep it under wraps Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome aboard