Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Pixel Shaft Questions
Hello,

I am thinking of buying a set of Pixel shafts but have a couple things cleared up first.  First is the actual dimensions of the shaft, anyone have a diagram with measurements of the tweener?  Second, if I use a L-Style flight, can I use the champagne cap?

Thanks.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Intermediates are 37.90 mil excluding thread. My guess is a champagne cup won't fit, just a guess however as they're for nylon/L-Style/Laro stems.
(01-22-2017, 08:03 PM)Great White North Wrote: Intermediates are 37.90 mil excluding thread.  My guess is a champagne cup won't fit, just a guess however as they're for nylon/L-Style/Laro stems.

Thanks for your reply.  I wonder if Monster Dragster tops have the same thread as the Target aluminium tops.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
(01-22-2017, 08:43 PM)kungfuron Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 08:03 PM)Great White North Wrote: Intermediates are 37.90 mil excluding thread.  My guess is a champagne cup won't fit, just a guess however as they're for nylon/L-Style/Laro stems.

Thanks for your reply.  I wonder if Monster Dragster tops have the same thread as the Target aluminium tops.

Not sure yet, do have some Dragsters on the way however.  Doubtful.
Well Dragster tops don't work with the Pixel grip shafts.

Anyone know if the Gen 1 Power shaft tops will work in the Pixel grip shafts? Gen 2 tops are too short to work with Champagne cup flights, Gen 1's look like they are a little longer.
Steel Tip: 
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
Soft Tip: 
Hi Darts
Gen 1 "The Power " Shafts do work

with L style flights with champagne cups
,,, but just barely,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-07-2017, 05:43 AM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Gen 1 "The Power " Shafts do worl with L style shafts ,,, but just barely,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the info.  Do you know if the Gen 1 The Power tops will thread into Pixel grip shafts?
Steel Tip: 
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
Soft Tip: 
Hi Darts
(02-07-2017, 06:59 AM)kungfuron Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 05:43 AM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Gen 1 "The Power " Shafts do worl with L style shafts ,,, but just barely,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the info.  Do you know if the Gen 1 The Power tops will thread into Pixel grip shafts?

No they will not,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

But you can thread a Unicorn Slik Stik replacement top on to a Gen 1 power shaft,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Upon looking at my parts I just found that a Unicorn Slik Stik fits the Target Carbon TI base ,,,, screws in perfectly like the threads were made for them ,,, lol ,,, there is a small gap left where the titanium meets plastic ,,, you could throw them that way as i think it would take a perfect shot  to catch it just right ,, and then i don't think you would tear up anything if you did ,, just a deflection would be the result ,, not tried throwing them yet ,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.,,, thinking now that the plastic bits that go onto regular steel tips to smooth out the bump would also work for these,, trying to find some now in all my old packaging for darts,, lol ,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pixel shafts B1ll64te5 22 2,076 09-24-2019, 04:12 PM
Last Post: ikarl69
  Target pixel stems. Devin37 3 433 04-13-2019, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Mac-attack99
  Pixel grip stems: any experience/alternatives NiteEyez 10 2,493 11-22-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Csaba Csibu Balla
  Target Pixel Grip Shafts Chappers 2 1,137 05-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Target pixel shafts The HeartBreaker 6 1,120 11-24-2015, 05:25 AM
Last Post: b the v