Shot Darts

Elbow pit
Hi . I am having  pain in my elbow pit ,when I use compression on my elbow .
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hope this helps  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

21g Harrows Fire
If you remove the compression does the pain subside?  If that is the case, you may be putting excessive pressure on the muscles and tendons in your elbow.  I'm no doctor but that would be my guess.  From what I've read, which isn't greatly extensive but made sense to me, is that many people will use compression sleeves that are ill suited for there limb size and/or limb length and they experience pain, binding and discomfort which is counter-intuitive if you are using something intended to combat exactly that.  Sometimes a short break from activity or at least a reduction in activity is the best thing for sore or injured muscles.  Shorten your time at the oche for a few days and see what happens.  If not, you may need to see a physician to be properly fitted for a sleeve or brace.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
(01-22-2017, 06:42 PM)liam_winnard Wrote: Hope this helps  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Best advice ever Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

And if you dont use them you also have pain?
(01-22-2017, 08:19 PM)shadowdenim Wrote: And if you dont use them you also have pain?

No ,but then I cant release dart
180-1(33)

Okay first thing I would try is a larger diameter dart with a good amount of grip. I am taking this from golf, larger tackier grips helps ease grip pressure. Then I would stretch your forearm before you start, it will help with the tendon pain. Stand with your arm straight with the back of your hand against a wall. Then slowly slide your arm up the wall, hold the stretch. Then place your palm against the wall and slide your hand down.

Hope this helps.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elbow help! JamesS97180 3 291 04-15-2020, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Cateye
  Is my elbow ok? Troll 4 471 09-20-2019, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Cateye
  elbow bdebbane 3 506 05-19-2019, 12:28 PM
Last Post: bdebbane
  elbow up? Spike Adams 6 1,060 07-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Devil 10