Darts Buddy

Richie Burnett Stag Darts
I've got these darts last night from Tony West at a tournament here in the neighborhood. I'll won't trow these but keep them in there package as a collectors item

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
Nice, did he just give you them?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice, nice of Tony as well. :thumbup:
(01-22-2017, 02:51 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice, did he just give you them?

Nope I've bought them Darren but I'm happy with them and now have to build me a nice cabinet for mine darts
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
Very nice find. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Nice find Klompie, especially new like that. Here are mine with his RD darts. Virtually the same minus the name engraving and with added micro rings on the bullnose.

Nice darts! Reminds me that I should go to some tournaments soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Old Stag DartCrafts "maybe vintage" osbop 5 270 01-20-2021, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Early Stag Dartcraft evansman 7 2,654 01-23-2017, 02:39 AM
Last Post: bkbum