Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

What were they?
Heres a question,actually came to mind reading the 'first 180 thread'...I hit my first with some really strange looking barrels my dad had lent me,they were definately Unicorn but the specs were roughly 30 mm long ,a fat 8mm ish width,45 degree taper back and front and they came with some very long steel jet stems.Wish I had a pic of them as they looked plain weird,early 1980s product,just cant remember the name of them,ideas anyone?Btw me dad sold them and bought some Jocky Wilsons.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
have a browse through the Unicorn books here: https://www.unicorn-darts.com/community/book-of-darts/
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You could have a look at some of Unicorn's older catalogs/books Here.

Just a guess on my part, maybe some JetSets below right.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks folks,I can see itll take a bit of time,lol
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
(01-22-2017, 02:50 PM)Getagrip Wrote: have a browse through the Unicorn books here: https://www.unicorn-darts.com/community/book-of-darts/

Wow,found them.1981 book,Zippy Tungsten.....no idea how I got 3 of them in the treble bed,but I did,thanks mate,brilliant reference. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Oops forgot to say page 8-9,lol.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
(01-22-2017, 07:18 PM)Tremble Wrote: Oops forgot to say page 8-9,lol.

Good one on finding them. :thumbup: