Shot Darts

Well stocked home library?
Im an avid reader and have a lot of books on a few subjects at home such as motorcycle racing history,F1,outlaw biker culture ,ufo's,alien abduction,ww2 secret weapons and James Herbert horror.I must have around 120 books and still adding to them,my latest reads being ww2 tank crew books.Whats your library consist of? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Did you get my reply to your PM about the Nazi Secret Weapons?

I am only asking as sometimes the PM's are a bit buggy but I have a few books on UFO's and I posted about this one: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...ight=serpo Have you read it? Its quite interesting.

I have books on Bruce Lee and various martial arts and some books on health and fitness from when I was more into all that.

A few books on Cricket and Darts and a few various topics.

Don't think I have loads when added together, its may be less than 50?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I did thanks mate.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Cool!

I was watching a YouTube video earlier, some Iranian Military were shooting at a UFO,  was just a white spec in the sky but they were having a good try at hitting it, problem now is there is so many drones flying about that there most likely is more UFO reports than ever.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Im not really convinced on the alien aspect,Im more for the nazi bell theory stuff.I mean ,they had the avrocar hovering above the ground in the 50's and with the progression of science it stands to reason they've gone way beyond that now.A simple example is the hawker harrier jump jet,after all its easy to put a vectored thrust engine into a saucer shaped craft if you have the resources.......just my opinion which may change after I read about the nazi implosion engine,such a lot to take in when you have mild ADHD.lol
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
LOL I think nearly all UFO sightings in modern times are just unknown man made objects, the rest are probably natural things but people minds and eyes have been tricked into thinking its something else.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I like to keep on open mind about things, so I wouldn't absolutely dismiss the idea of aliens, but much or almost all can be explained, or natural phenomena which we have yet to explain (how would Neanderthals explain lightning, tornadoes, dust devils, and electricity?). There was an interesting observation in recent years about 'earth lights' that are often viewed as being "UFO" activity around tectonic activity such as volcanoes and earthquakes, but they are most likely to be natural
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light

My library is mostly reference books(I think reference books are the only ones worth buying where you can dip into now and again) about history, chess, poetry and literature, music, and art
I also keep a big library of books - mainly history (WW2 and military history in particular), true crime, sports (football and darts mainly), the occult and unexplained, photography and filmmaking, biographies and all kinds of other esoteric and offbeat stuff. I'm definitely more into non-fiction. They're all boxed up these days but I'll occasionally go through them and pick something out.
when I get my reading head on I'll go for biographies
but I also like all the Andy Mcnab,Chris Ryan books
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

I have around a 1000 (and increasing) books (chiefly paperback as they save room).  Mostly sci fi and mystery.  Around about 200 are non fiction, and can range from philosophy (Ouspensky to medicine work) to "how to" (construction manuals to make your own beauty products, shoes, etc...) to ethnologies or ethnographies . (The Gentle Tasadai) to, well, a lot. Still have 2 or 3 more bookcases to build to shelve my hardbacks.  Have read every single one, and many more than once.  When I want a read, go to the shelves and pick out a book I haven't read for a year or more, and it's almost like a "new" book, without the added time and expense of purchasing one.
I probably have close to 200 books around the house. It is a mixed bag of topics with fiction leading the way. I have about 20 cookbooks, about that many do-it-yourself type books that deal a lot with home repair and furniture making, a dozen or so books on WWI, WWII, The Civil War and Nam and my favorite genre being true crime novels.

One of my favorite books is "Papillon" by Henri Charrier and it is an autographed copy I got from a lady I did a good bit of home repair for about 30 years ago. She was de-cluttering her house and had 3 or 4 boxes of books she was getting rid of and offered them to me, which I took and went through and kept the ones I wanted and gave the rest to friends.
(01-22-2017, 06:26 PM)Ugumbo2176 Wrote: I probably have close to 200 books around the house.   It is a mixed bag of topics with fiction leading the way.   I have about 20 cookbooks, about that many do-it-yourself type books that deal a lot with home repair and furniture making, a dozen or so books on WWI, WWII, The Civil War and Nam and my favorite genre being true crime novels.

One of my favorite books is "Papillon" by Henri Charrier and it is an autographed copy I got from a lady I did a good bit of home repair for about 30 years ago.   She was de-cluttering her house and had 3 or 4 boxes of books she was getting rid of and offered them to me, which I took and went through and kept the ones I wanted and gave the rest to friends.
Got a few Anne Rule  books and such myself.
I love my autobiographies, mainly crime or sports
some of my personal favourites are 'The Guv'nor' Lenny McLean, The Krays, Mike Tyson, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Roy Keane, Alex Ferguson, Eric Bristow
(01-22-2017, 06:29 PM)Cat Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 06:26 PM)Ugumbo2176 Wrote: I probably have close to 200 books around the house.   It is a mixed bag of topics with fiction leading the way.   I have about 20 cookbooks, about that many do-it-yourself type books that deal a lot with home repair and furniture making, a dozen or so books on WWI, WWII, The Civil War and Nam and my favorite genre being true crime novels.

One of my favorite books is "Papillon" by Henri Charrier and it is an autographed copy I got from a lady I did a good bit of home repair for about 30 years ago.   She was de-cluttering her house and had 3 or 4 boxes of books she was getting rid of and offered them to me, which I took and went through and kept the ones I wanted and gave the rest to friends.
Got a few Anne Rule  books and such myself.

Yep, a few by her and I still have the first ever true crime novel I ever bought.   It is a copy of "Helter Skelter" by Vincent Bugliosi when it first came out.   It is interesting to see how far criminal investigation procedures and a national crime data base have come since those times in the not too distant past.     Back then, even neighboring jurisdictions didn't really cooperate with one another, let alone on a national level.
I can reccomend Whoever fights Monsters by Robert Ressler n Tom Satchman, tells you of the techniques he used to understand serial killers.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW