Harrows Darts.

Any thoughts on the Fitton Silicias?
Was thinking of purchasing anyone have any thoughts before I do? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great darts - Darren did a review of them here:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...ght=fitton
welcome to the forum. the Fittons are great darts as the other man says, buy them now!!
Haven't thrown mine much, but the time I've had throwing them was good.  Nicely balanced, good purchase grip wise and a fun dart to throw.  Good looking dart too, which is obvious. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Will say one thing and a few here have mentioned it as well, Target should of brought them out at 22 gram as well.
A fine set of darts if 24g is your preferred weight .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
great darts, love mine but unfortunately the shape isn't quite right for me so ive got to sell them
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
great darts wish I had kept mine
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Definitely worth a try. Really nice darts.
Short on cash? Try Red Dragon Amberjack. The 23 g version is a lookalike. Just has less grip than the silica I think. Shape is quite the same.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Really nice darts. I am a big fan of the silica coating

Very very nice darts with a secure grip. The coating is really nice and when it warms up to your hands it gets better
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(01-24-2017, 03:05 PM)Jugger Wrote: Really nice darts.  I am a big fan of the silica coating

Exactly ,,, anything Silica coated is a plus ,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fitton Darts braithwaitelol 5 478 02-07-2020, 01:44 PM
Last Post: OAKZER
  22g Darryl Fitton value Higgz1985 2 736 08-27-2017, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Higgz1985
  Daryl Fitton 24g Equalizer 3 599 08-26-2017, 01:48 AM
Last Post: The G