23g Van De Pas darts. 

Medium Spin Top Pro Grip Stems

Target Vision Pro flights. 

30mm Storm Points

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Looking good, always like a clean setup. :thumbup:
Nice
They look great. Would love to try Benito's darts one day.
Those are interesting darts. Thanks for sharing them.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Best dart for D13. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
They're great darts, every double wins time the leg!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks guys. I can't recommend the darts enough - I've got the coated ones in my case as well!