Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Changed to Unicorn Supertrue
Changed from Retinas to Unicorn Supertrue 1.25's,wasnt a fan of punched flights but ,wow,they are an improvement with different dimensions to the retinas and being thicker material,make my darts fly higher into the board and being a shortarse that can only be good for D20's,happy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Well , after one days practise the flights are totally shredded and im so glad they were given to me and i didnt shell out 3 quid for them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.,back to the Retinas for me ,no point in emailing unicorn,they never replied to my last email about brand new flights splitting on the spine before they'ed even been near a dart stem..........you live and learn! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Would be interesting to know if they were from the first or the second batch. Unicorn said that they fixed the durability problem that the first batch had.

But I simply stopped buying stems, flights and so from Unicorn, their quality is just not good enough in my eyes.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I've been using the supertrue's for a few months now. As said above, the first batch were very poor and would chip and fracture within a few hours of play - basically they were made from the wrong type of plastic. Unicorn sent me some free samples of the new, improved flights and they were way better - a lot more flexible and long lasting. I've been using them ever since.
Glad you had a better success than me,mate.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
As the lads said the first batch was in a word "horrid". Once they sorted them out I found them fairly resilient. For me I wish they would of brought them out in their "Big Wing" size.
I actually got on with the smaller dimensions of the supertrues,maybe try them again if they've fixed the tearing issue.....thanks for the heads up.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
A big wing version would suit me, cant seem to get any control with this size, a lot of "fishtailing" for me !
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.