Target Darts.

Target Haruki Darts - which set up?
Hi Nutz,

finally my first post!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

please show me the set up you are playing on the Haruki Muramatsu Dart from Target.
I like the shape but I don't like the blue Titanium Nitride. In my humble opinion it is not matching with other blue equipment.

I can't play if I am not satisfied with the look of my darts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Thanks for helping me out!

Cheers mad
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

In the absence of any alternative...
Welcome to Nutz mad.

With you on the look of a setup having to match the dart.

They have a name for people like us.... we're called 'Dart Tarts' we're a different kind of Nut Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images., Welcome to the club.

Pew those are beautiful.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC

I went for a nice clean white and blue setup Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts, I have a set I'm currently tweaking, so, obviously, I like them as well. Welcome to the forum and the Nutz. Good to see you deciding to post. Tell us a little bit about yourself. We have an intro section you might want to visit -it's fun!
I use Supergrip Stems. Color is "Aqua" iirc and matches the Stock Flihts pretty well.

If you like a more authentic Setup, Haruki himself uses
Blue L-Style Shafts and his own L-Flights.

Thank you for the warm welcome, I will do an intro post soon  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great suggestions, the aqua supergrip stems are worth a look!
Unfortunately i can't see the small pictures, maybe i need more posts to achieve the rights to view them  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

@Shotgun even your display stand is matching, thats prefect  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well, as you said it´s hard to play if you don´t like the looks,
it´s hard to have a blue set of darts on the shelf standing in a green holder, LOL.
It´s called Nutz for a reason.

btw, the holder is a 3D printed part meaning i have them in many different colors for almost all my sets.
Oh, i i forgot to add this Clip.
2016 Tokyo Darts Masters against PT. Watch it before Youtube takes all the remaining Darts Channels down...

(01-22-2017, 01:38 PM)Shotgun Wrote: Oh, i i forgot to add this Clip.
2016 Tokyo Darts Masters against PT. Watch it before Youtube takes all the remaining Darts Channels down...

[Video: https://youtu.be/d5sZ0ZTcgdQ]

Thanks for the clip Shotgun, enjoyed it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Intermediate Pixel grip shafts

I'll also get some locked L-Style shafts so I can use my player's flights, probably clear as the Haruki blue doesn't really match.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
For the Rising Suns I would suggest midi length 2-tone blue stem because of the short-ish barrel.

For the flights, that depends partly on whether you're a lobber or a thrower. If you're a lobber I would choose standard flights, and for a lobber, pears.
I got some new Haruki blue L-SHafts but they aren't really even close to matching the blue of the Rising Suns so I put them on my Monster Rapier IVs.  I dressed the Rising Suns with Monster Dragster shafts, Aqua metal Champagne rings and white Muramatsu Ver.3 flights.  

Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts