Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Nodor 612 26g review
Hello all,

A review, for those who are interested in chunky frontloaded darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and all other Nutz  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Some specs:
Price: around 12 pounds
Length: 38 mm
Thickness: 8.6 mm (thickest)
Weight: 26 g
Grip: 5 out of 10

As a rear gripper I grip those darts in the middle. And since the dart is very tapered, the grip is more than just the rings, because of more push with this kind of taper.
These darts suits me very well. In fact so well, that it is my main set since a few weeks. Again a good point that cheap darts are very well too.
I tried also the 22g and 24g version, but didn't fly so well as the 26g for me.

We're talking here about this dart: the Nodor 612 26g (with removed black rings), with 38 mm points in it.

Balance point should be front, and it is: 14mm from front (and thus 24mm from back)

Balance point with medium stems and standard flights (my standard set up) is exactly in the middle (19 mm from front):

My usual angle in the board:

With medium, in between and short stems:

And with different types of flights (inbetween shafts), there is some difference in 'hanging' in the board:

End of review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers folks :arrows: !
Thanks Redleg and good to hear your thoughts on such a dart, I think as your a rear gripper its interesting that you grip these in the middle but at such a short barrel it makes sense and kind of why I think this style of dart and the Lowe style can work well for all grip positions as I used to throw the Lowes and gripped close to the middle and I have also had that style too and gripped nearer to the middle than the front, I guess you don't have much choice either way with a short barrel, but it goes to prove that its worth trying all types of shapes and sizes no matter where you would normally grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Have a +1 for you time and effort Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
thanks Darren.
Yes, normally I grip between the rear of the dart and the middle, but I think because the balance point is so much to the front, gripping these quite heavy frontloaded darts at my normal position is not comfortable, but since gripping those in the middle (my thumb exactly on the ringgrip), feels more natural and they throw and fly nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

The John Lowe bullets, I can grip them in the middle, but move naturally to the rear (as with all other darts).
Do you have a loppy style of throw too?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have the 30g version of these. From time to time I give them a throw just out of fun.

Thanks for the review. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Interesting little dart these and I see they come in 22 gram as well. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the review, nice. :thumbup:
(01-22-2017, 10:17 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Do you have a loppy style of throw too?

Yes I think I do have, since I throw with a quite relaxed throw.
And, if for instance Van Gerwen throws a little under the T20, he's going to the 19, but when I have throw just under T20, I can throw easily just above the first dart, and that with my angle of darts in the board. So I guess must be a loopy throw.

(01-22-2017, 02:18 PM)vanJupp Wrote: I have the 30g version of these. From time to time I give them a throw just out of fun.

Thanks for the review. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-22-2017, 02:27 PM)Great White North Wrote: Interesting little dart these and I see they come in 22 gram as well. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the review, nice. :thumbup:

Thanks guys, you're really Nutz, even appreciating these not often used and cheap darts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. !
Yes, I thought the have also a 20g version (or is that the Winmau Vendetta?), and 28g and even (J)up(p) to 30g (which is by the way too heavy for me).

(Though I know these darts are in the periphery of the darts and reviews, probably because not many use these darts, they're still tungsten darts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. (and cheap Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. !) and not less dart than expensive darts, so worth a little review I thought :cigarGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NODOR 1400 series Dragon NR-1408 24g dart review Ryk 2 375 08-24-2020, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Nodor nr-2803 22gr 90% tungsten darts review copigme 16 8,213 08-24-2018, 09:38 AM
Last Post: copigme
  Nodor nr-2804 23gr 90% tungsten darts review copigme 18 9,680 09-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Last Post: copigme