Shot Darts

Hello from Russia
Hi, there!

First time I saw a darts on TV in 2005. It was PDC World Championship, the game was between Mark Dudbridge and Richie Burnett, was't full game either. But since then, I was very addicted to darts. Couldn't buy any real darts and a board at the moment, because I was short on money and darts in Russia cost a lot of money, really, so I played hand-made so-called "darts".

Things changed a year ago or so, I bought a board and three sets of darts. Now, I own 10 sets and 4 on the way to me(wanting more 6-10 sets though, like almost everyone in here ). Not a great average a bit more than 48 points in 40 legs against computer, but I'm trying to improve and keep practicing.

Next week I'll receive the new dartboard and'll start practicing again.

Hope, my English is understandable for your.
Welcome to the Nutz and the forum. You've found a great place for darts!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome! Your English is fine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
All is good mate .
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Your English is better than my Russian! Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome and enjoy! Which darts do you own, and which one is your 'main' set?
Hello and welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello and welcome to the forum, your English is fine, far better than my Russian which I have non to speak of lol!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks for warm welcome everyone!

(01-21-2017, 01:16 PM)Redleg Wrote: Welcome and enjoy! Which darts do you own, and which one is your 'main' set?

Let's see:

1. Shot Longitude 917 26
2. Target O'Shea 1 generation 26
3. Winmau Whitlock 2-nd modification 26
4. Winmau Highlander 26 gram Bullet style
5. Unicorn Sigma pro 950 26
6. Unicorn Sigma one 970 25
7. Target Lightning Storm 22
8. Bulls V8 Diamond Cut 26
9. Harrows Sonic 26
10. Winamu Zagato 26 Bullet

Stick to heavy darts. Main set would be Bulls, but always like to throw Highlanders - they would be a second choice.

(01-21-2017, 12:31 PM)Alex Wrote: Your English is better than my Russian! Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay

(01-21-2017, 01:53 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Hello and welcome to the forum, your English is fine, far better than my Russian which I have non to speak of lol!

How do you know, you didn't try it yet, maybe you can speak great Russian Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
welcome along
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum!
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome friend,your English is niet bad at all (thats all the Russian I know) .
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Russia Grif 22 1,207 01-30-2018, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Rodney