Target Darts.

Hello from Ft Lauderdale, FL
Well, I've started playing darts 50 years ago! Stopped for almost 20 years due to an injury. Now I restarted and it is like an addict, you fall right back into the addiction. It is great to have a forum like this, as there was nothing like this when I started of course. The only place to get info was in the pub. That's the plus side. Now the down side. Used to have a dart shop in almost every city I lived in, now they are all gone, only internet I guess. Love the reviews on this site an You Tube. Good darts to all.
Welcome aboard,  Doc!  Enjoy the forum!  It's a great group we have here!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hello Doc, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hi there Doc. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome Doc...found the place for darts, but no "cure" for the darts addiction. LOL Welcome to the forum and the Nutz.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!!!

I'll be in your neck of the woods in 4 weeks time to go on a cruise!!
Welcome Doc. Nice to have you with us.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

welcome to DNF! Nice to see a fellow Florida darter on the forum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Heya, welcome along Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Hi Doc, welcome and enjoy the nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
Welcome along to the best forum in forum land pal
Welcome to the forum, settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Welcome, the best forum to answer any of your questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk