Shot Darts

Hello from Alabama
I started throwing darts in college at a local pub in Friday night tournaments in 1985. I then joined league and threw for the next 12 years. Our local league dissolved for whatever reason, and then just threw at home on occasion. Now, it's 2017 and my son discovered that there's now a steel tip league going in town again, and I have the bug to start throwing again.
Good for you! Darts are fun! And the Nutz will help you up the volume! Welcome to the forum and the Nutz!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum Randy. You'll find lots to do and see here.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hey, Randy!  Welcome to the NUTZ!  Settle in and enjoy!  Lots of good information and really friendly folks here.  And a big ROLL TIDE from me!  We're practically neighbors!  I'm just north of Huntsville!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
(01-21-2017, 01:55 AM)Red Wrote: Hey, Randy!  Welcome to the NUTZ!  Settle in and enjoy!  Lots of good information and really friendly folks here.  And a big ROLL TIDE from me!  We're practically neighbors!  I'm just north of Huntsville!

Thanks Red.....although, it would be a big WAR EAGLE from this direction!  Haven't been to Huntsville to play in years.....I used to come up and play in the Shoot for the Moon Tournament every year.
Welcome!
Hi Randy. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
(01-21-2017, 02:01 AM)Randy Toffel Wrote: Thanks Red.....although, it would be a big WAR EAGLE from this direction!  Haven't been to Huntsville to play in years.....I used to come up and play in the Shoot for the Moon Tournament every year.

I guess a WAR EAGLE will have to do, LOL!  Good to have you here!  They still hold that tourney as far as I know.  I may see what's up.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hello Randy, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :thumbup:
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Heya! Welcome to the forum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
hello! welcome and enjoy here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum, settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Welcome, the best forum to answer any of your questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello From Alabama Dave1880 16 309 02-14-2019, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Dave1880
  Hello From Alabama kdguitar61 18 929 04-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Getagrip