Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Trump inauguration
Who's watching ? 
A monumental day in American and World history .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Not watching, but has he got anyone playing/singing there? Even X Factor winners/contestants from over here turned him down lol
(01-20-2017, 05:33 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Not watching, but has he got anyone playing/singing there? Even X Factor winners/contestants from over here turned him down lol

https://twitter.com/WestWingReport/statu...wsrc%5Etfw
I quite like the Piano Guys and I've heard of 3 Doors Down and Tony Orlando, but never heard of any of the others. I can't believe Tony Orlando is still going to be honest lol.
Sorry, have also heard of Sam Moore - well as part of Sam & Dave anyway - I know one of them died (obviously Dave) but Sam must be around 80 and on a zimmer frame by now lol
(01-20-2017, 05:28 PM)The G Wrote: Who's watching ? 
A monumental day in American and World history .

I do. In my gym
may all the doubles be with you

Not watching. Little thing called work.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I watched the inauguration proceedings. Quite the ceremony. My dog wanted to go for her walk, glad she could hold off a bit.
Wish Trump best of luck and USofA as well
(01-20-2017, 06:00 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I quite like the Piano Guys and I've heard of 3 Doors Down and Tony Orlando, but never heard of any of the others.  I can't believe Tony Orlando is still going to be honest lol.

I remember Tony Orlando and Dawn.     The Dawn part must surely be Dusk by now. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Just another act in the insidious Punch & Judy show they call political elections. Predetermined puppets on a string, playing us for fools.
(01-20-2017, 06:32 PM)Cat Wrote: Not watching.  Little thing called work.
Hunting birds? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-20-2017, 07:19 PM)Troll Wrote:
Hunting birds? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

No, currently and sadly, paperwork.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-20-2017, 09:25 PM)Cat Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 07:19 PM)Troll Wrote:

No, currently and sadly, paperwork.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I checked in on updates every now and then. I wasn't watching, and next to nobody was actually there at the inauguration or at the no_name concert they had.. I assume, like me, they were doing something more important like reorganizing their sock drawers or throwing darts. (In spite of myself I managed to keep this post vaguely related to darts.)

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk
I really hope he does a good job just to prove to everybody who's him off before he's even got in the White House
Only time will tell. I hope for the best, but fear the worst. Hopefully the rest of government can keep him reigned in. I just really worry about his foreign policy.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's next job justin-tutboard 9 429 11-23-2019, 10:55 AM
Last Post: justin-tutboard