Target Darts.

My gold Talismans/Nutz collection
Thought I may as well show off my gold Talisman's as well (and can't remember who it came from, but it's from a keyring before you ask what the blue thing is lol).

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Also got them christened before I changed the points over to the gold ones above

And here is my line up of Nutz darts

They are the official Limited Editions no's 9/50 and 48/50 at the back, and in the fan display we have the gold and rainbow versions of the LE's on the ends with the gold and natural Talisman's in the middle
Completely nutz  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice collection!
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

Beautifully and completely Nutz!
Unique collection right there.

Well displayed mate.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(01-20-2017, 11:53 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Thought I may as well show off my gold Talisman's as well (and can't remember who it came from, but it's from a keyring before you ask what the blue thing is lol).

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...qxsa1y.jpg]

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...gy7ztx.jpg]

Also got them christened before I changed the points over to the gold ones above

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...mno9jl.jpg]

And here is my line up of Nutz darts

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...oozoek.jpg]

They are the official Limited Editions no's 9/50 and 48/50 at the back, and in the fan display we have the gold and rainbow versions of the LE's on the ends with the gold and natural Talisman's in the middle

That would be a keyring from me Mike Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great collection! Makes me a wee bit jealous Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks guys - I'm missing the funny looking ones to be a complete set of Nutz (sorry Darren, can't remember what you called them - the ones with the round ball on the end lol), but I'm quite pleased with them all.

And sorry Dan, I thought it was you but wasn't sure hence my comment - must have been included with the Datadart Ana's
Really nice collection! I always wanted some of those Rainbow Nutz. 

I have some weird tempered/rainbow looking Talisman, not sure how they got like that.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
Nicely displayed Mike, good one on christening them a well. :thumbup:
That looks great like that, well presented Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It was either Ball Grips or Sentinels, I think I prefer Sentinels though lol here is the thread with them: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=14607
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wow nice collection!
Looks really good the way you displayed everything Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

That is a great way to display them. I have the gold, rainbow, files talismans, the gold talismans on the way, and number 12/50 of the DN darts. I need to get a set of the ball-nosed darts Getagrip designed lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-20-2017, 02:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: That looks great like that, well presented Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It was either Ball Grips or Sentinels, I think I prefer Sentinels though lol  here is the thread with them: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=14607

Sentinels - thems the ones - can't remember why I didn't go for a set of those at the time lol
Quite an oddball design but that appeals to me lol
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice collection and showing the new ones the place to hang out in the red lips pretty nice as well.